Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

The Biaxin and Doryx combo must be working. I have had 3 really good days, and today seems as if I might be good as well. If you read this blog, you know I tend to keep track of how many calendar holidays I have felt so sick, I couldn't and didn't even want to think about it.

Holidays have become just another day to get through, trying to push through the symptoms so my family can have their holidays. Most times I just can't wait until it's time to go to bed so I can shut my eyes, and just forget about it until the next morning when I wake up to the symptoms all over again.

This has been a life changing experience for me. I hope I am getting better, and can stay better. I have relapsed before, and know the incidence of another relapse is very high once antibiotics are removed from the equation.

But today is another beautiful sunny day here in the northeast. I will, as I have always done in these last 3 years, take each day as it comes, have no expectations, accept disappointment and try to do what I can do today.

Happy Easter. Happy Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment